Multi-Tiered Donor Programs
Our four donor programs support the Annual Fund for the community.
Communities' needs are constantly changing and evolving. When today's concerns give way to tomorrow's issues, the Telluride Foundation is in the best position to know the most pressing ongoing and emerging needs of the community. By giving an unrestricted gift, donors can be assured their charitable gift will always serve a vital purpose, even as the community changes and evolves.
Unrestricted contributions can be made through the Foundation's multi-tiered donor program:
Friends of Telluride, Gold Hill, Bridal Veil and First Tracks donors enjoy a variety of exclusive privileges which are described in detail below.
- Friends of Telluride donors give a minimum of $100,000 which may be paid over four consecutive years.
- Gold Hill donors give a minimum of $40,000 which may be paid over four consecutive years.
- Bridal Veil donors give a minimum of $10,000 which may be paid over four consecutive years.
- First Tracks donors give a minimum of $6,000 which may be paid over four consecutive years.
Donors who want to give an unrestricted gift to the Foundation, but whose intended gift does not fall within one of the above programs, are encouraged to make the gift that works for them. These gifts may be cash or any of the options listed below. In all cases, interested donors are encouraged to contact Foundation staff to discuss the donor's proposed gift.
Friend of Telluride Donor
Contribution: $100,000 and higher paid over four consecutive years
First Tracks, Bridal Veil and Gold Hill benefits discussed below plus...
- 2 transferable, unrestricted season ski passes for each year of Friend commitment (donated by Telluride Ski & Golf)
- Invitation to exclusive Friend event each year (example: March 2005 event - snowmobile luncheon to High Camp)
- Special recognition in Telluride Foundation's office
Gold Hill Donor
Contribution: $40,000 - $99,999 paid over four consecutive years
First Tracks & Bridal Veil benefits discussed below.
Bridal Veil Donor
Contribution: $10,000 - $39,999 paid over four consecutive years
First Tracks benefits discussed below plus...
Invitations to unique social gatherings throughout the year
First Tracks Donor
Contribution: $6,000 - $9,999 over four consecutive years
- Unlimited First Tracks Early Ski Sessions (early lift opening & gourmet on-mountain breakfast) - 5 times per season
- Special recognition in Telluride Foundation's newsletters and website